- 36" Between Centers
- Feed Rod Clutch is now standard, to allow Micro Carriage Stop
use with feed, and extra safety safety margin in case of
- Many Accessories Included as Standard, see list to compare
with other lathes in this size range
- Work Light Included
- Base Is Included
- Inch and Metric Reading Dials
- Wide Speed Range, 18 Steps from 65-1810 RPM
- Induction Hardened and Ground Ways and Gears, for Extremely
Long Service Life
- High Precision Tapered Roller Bearings Used on the Spindle,
Ball Bearings Used on All Other Shafts in the Headstock
- Best Available Threading/Feedbox Design, for Easier, More
Reliable Feed/Thread Changes
- Geared Head for Easy and Quick Speed Changes
- D1-4 Camlock Spindle Mount for quick chuck changes
and Work Light
thread/feed box, with
constant oil bath
#30212 and #30211
Steady Rest and
Follow Rest included
as well as many other
|Back Splash Guard
- Swing Over Bed 12"
- Swing Over Cross Slide 7"
- Swing in Gap 17-11/16"
- Distance Between Centers 36"
- Width of Bed 7-1/16"
- Spindle Bore 1-1/2"
- Spindle Nose Mount D1-4, Camlock
- Taper of Spindle Bore MT 5
- Range of Spindle Speeds 65-1800 RPM 18 steps
- Tailstock Taper MT 3
- Inch Threads 4-60 TPI
- Metric Thread Pitch 04-7.0 mm
- Travel of Cross Slide 6-1/8"
- Max. Travel of Compound 3"
- Tailstock Quill Travel 4"
- Motor 220 volt, 2hp, 1
- Net Weight , Approx. 1250 pounds
- Dimensions: 61"L X 18" Deep at the chip pan, overall
machine with cross slide handle, 26". Approx. 55"
Tall, with stand, 46" to the spindle centerline
Additional Specifications: (For Gun Work)
- Spindle Length, from chuck mounting face to end of
|Overall a great design and
excellent quality machine
|Tailstock can be offset
for turning tapers
With 3 year Warranty!
(ES-8A DRO Shown)
|More Photos and Optional Accessories Below
|Please click images below
for a larger view!
|Already Own This Machine?
Below are some links to help you with setting up and
using your new lathe or milling machine.
|WEDGE Type quick
change tool post set,
with 5 holders included
with Preferred Package
|Slip Clutch on feed
rod, which allows the
use of a micro