- 36" Between Centers
- Feed Rod Clutch is now standard, to allow Micro Carriage Stop
use with feed, and extra safety safety margin in case of
- Many Accessories Included as Standard, see list to compare
with other lathes in this size range
- Work Light Included
- Base Is Included
- Inch and Metric Reading Dials
- Wide Speed Range, 18 Steps from 65-1810 RPM
- Induction Hardened and Ground Ways and Gears, for Extremely
Long Service Life
- High Precision Tapered Roller Bearings Used on the Spindle,
Ball Bearings Used on All Other Shafts in the Headstock
- Best Available Threading/Feedbox Design, for Easier, More
Reliable Feed/Thread Changes
- Geared Head for Easy and Quick Speed Changes
- D1-4 Camlock Spindle Mount for quick chuck changes
and Work Light
thread/feed box, with
constant oil bath
#30212 and #30211
- Wedge Type Quick Change Tool Post Set with 5
Holders (Only Standard with preferred package)
- Clutch on Feed Rod, for use with Micrometer Carriage
Stop **New as of 9-24-2013**
- 6" 3 Jaw Chuck with Inside and Outside Jaws
- 8" 4 Jaw Chuck with Reversible Jaws
- Face Plate
- Steady Rest
- Follow Rest
- Coolant System (Only Standard with preferred package)
- Work Light
- Foot Brake (Only Standard with preferred package)
- Tailstock Drill Chuck (Only Standard with preferred
- Live Center (Only Standard with preferred package)
- Back Splash Guard
- Stand with Chip Tray
- Inch and Metric Threading
- Thread Chasing Dial
- Complete Heavy Steel Base with Chip Pan
Steady Rest and
Follow Rest included
as well as many other
|Back Splash Guard
Easson ES-8A 2 axis DRO (Installed) ..............$699.00
Easson ES-12 DRO Graphic Display Installed $899.00
WEDGE TYPE Quick Change Toolpost Set (Already
included in preferred package)........................$169.95
Chuck Splash Guard ..........................................$129.00
5C Collet Chuck..................................................$299.00
5C Collet Set, 18 Pc. Inch Sizes........................$88.00
5C Collet Set, 35 Pc. Inch Size (1/16"-1-1/8").. $149.95
5C Collet Set, 28 Pc. Metric (1mm-28mm)...... $139.95
- Swing Over Bed 12"
- Swing Over Cross Slide 7"
- Swing in Gap 17-11/16"
- Distance Between Centers 36"
- Width of Bed 7-1/16"
- Spindle Bore 1-1/2"
- Spindle Nose Mount D1-4, Camlock
- Taper of Spindle Bore MT 5
- Range of Spindle Speeds 65-1800 RPM 18 steps
- Tailstock Taper MT 3
- Inch Threads 4-60 TPI
- Metric Thread Pitch 04-7.0 mm
- Travel of Cross Slide 6-1/8"
- Max. Travel of Compound 3"
- Tailstock Quill Travel 4"
- Motor 220 volt, 2hp, 1
- Net Weight , Approx. 1250 pounds
- Dimensions: 61"L X 18" Deep at the chip pan, overall
machine with cross slide handle, 26". Approx. 55"
Tall, with stand, 46" to the spindle centerline
Additional Specifications: (For Gun Work)
- Spindle Length, from chuck mounting face to end of
|Overall a great design and
excellent quality machine
|Tailstock can be offset
for turning tapers
With 3 year Warranty!
(ES-8A DRO Shown)
|More Photos and Optional Accessories Below
|Please click images below
for a larger view!
Total: Price: $3348.00
Liftgate Delivery + $49 if
Compare this PM-1236
accessory list to others!
Best Value, with many more
- WEDGE type quick
change tool post set
- Foot Brake
- Coolant System
- Clutch on feed rod
- Drill Chuck
- Live Center
- Better Speed Range
- 3 Year Warranty
|Already Own This Machine?
Below are some links to help you with setting up and
using your new lathe or milling machine.
with preferred package
Accessories as shown
IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE
Total: Price: $3648.00
Liftgate Delivery + $49 if needed
|WEDGE Type quick
change tool post set,
with 5 holders included
with Preferred Package
|Slip Clutch on feed
rod, which allows the
use of a micro